We are pleased to inform the sawmill has re-opened, albeit in a reduced capacity.
We currently have some measures in place (see below), which customers must adhere to at all times.
• Pre arranged collections available (must be paid for in advance)
• Upon arrival to the mill, please stop and sound your horn & a member of staff will assist.
• A member of our yards team will bring your order to your car, maintaining social distancing.
• Please remain in your vehicle with no access to any buildings in the mill.
• No cash payments.
• Currently no self selection of timber.
• All invoices & delivery notes will be emailed.
• Deliveries will be available in due course
To make an order please call us on 01798 813 029 to speak to a member of our sales team or email Enquiries@northwoodforestry.co.uk.
Thank you for your continued patience.
Northwood Forestry Ltd.